1977 I was invited to be a member of the Institute of Australian Professional Photography.
1979 I was awarded a Silver Merit at the National Photographic Awards.
1974—1984 I did photographic enhancement and restoration for renowned master photographer and friend Peter Foeden in Caulfield, Victoria.
Major photographic restoration assignments
- Mayors of Caulfield and Inglewood Cities
- Board of Directors, Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation
- The Jewish Historical Society collection
- Victoria Docklands early maritime collection
- Sir Reginald Ansett family portraits
- 1980s – I painted large canvas backdrops for Australian and New Zealand photographers, with renowned artist and friend Archie Cowan.